Whereareyouflyingtotoday?您要飞往哪里?What’syourfinaldestination?您的目标地是哪里?MayIhaveyourpasspo"> Whereareyouflyingtotoday?您要飞往哪里?What’syourfinaldestination?您的目标地是哪里?MayIhaveyourpasspo" />

句子在机场,在机场所经常需要用到的句子

">

Where are you flying to today?

您要飞往哪里?

What’s your final destination?

您的目标地是哪里?

May I have your passport, please?

请把您的护照给我一下。

Here you go.

给您。

Are you checking any bags?

您须要托运行李么?

Please place your bag on the scale.

请把您的行李放在这个(秤)上。

You will have a stopover in New York.

您会经停纽约。

Here are your boarding passes – your flight leaves from gate 15A and it’ll begin boarding at 3:20. Your seat number is 26E.

这些是您的登机牌,您须要从15A登机口登机,3点20 开端登机,您的座位号是26E。

Excuse me, where is the American Airlines check-in desk?

打扰一下,请问美航在哪里办理登机手续?

How many bags can I check?

我可以托运几个包?

Will my luggage go straight through, or do I need to pick it up in [Chicago]?

我的行李是直接到目标地,还是我须要在芝加哥取一下?(指在中转站取行李再托运)

How much is the fee?

这个费用是多少?

An oversized baggage fee/overweight baggage fee

行李超重费用

Please mark this bag as ‘fragile.’

请把这件行李标注上“易碎品”。

Is the flight on time?

这个航班是准点的么?

Please lay your bags flat on the conveyor belt, and use the bins for small objects.

请把您的箱子平放在传送带上,用塑料盒子装您的小物件。

Do I need to take my laptop out of the bag?

我须要把笔记本电脑从包里拿出来么?

Yes, you do. Take off your hat and your shoes, too.

是的,同时也请把你的帽子和鞋脱下来。

Please step back. Do you have anything in your pockets – keys, cell phone, loose change?

请往后站一下。您口袋里有什么东西么?钥匙,手机,零钱等等?

I don’t think so. Let me try taking off my belt.

我感到没有,我把腰带解下来再试下。

You’re all set! Have a nice flight.

好了,没事了。旅途高兴。

There has been a gate change.

登机口产生了变动。

United Airlines flight 880 to Miami is now boarding.

去往迈阿密的美联航880次航班现在开端登机了。

Please have your boarding pass and identification ready for boarding.

请拿着您的登机牌和身份证件筹备登机了。

We would like to invite our first- and business-class passengers to board.

我们请头等舱和商务舱的旅客登机了。

We are now inviting passengers with small children and any passengers requiring special assistance to begin boarding.

我们现在邀请带小孩的旅客以及须要特别协助的旅客开端登机了。

We would now like to invite all passengers to board.

我们现在邀请所有的旅客登机了。

This is the final boarding call for United Airlines flight 880 to Miami.

这是美联航880次飞往迈阿密的航班最后一次请旅客登机了。

Passenger John Smith, please proceed to the United Airlines desk at gate 12.

旅客约翰.斯密斯,请您于12号登机口登上美联航航班。

本文材料源自

https://www.espressoenglish.net/travel-english-conversations-in-the-airport/www.espressoenglish.net